Collection of Information
We collect information about visitors to the Website in two primary ways:
First, we use technologies that automatically collect and store Non-Personal Data when you visit the Website, including sending one or more “cookies,” “web beacons,” or other anonymous identifiers to your device.
Second, you may also affirmatively provide information about yourself (“Personally Identifiable Information”), such as by using contact forms on the Website or by calling or e-mailing us.
We may keep any collected information for an unlimited period of time, or for the amount of time permitted by law.
When you visit the Website, we may automatically collect certain Non-Personal Data such as:
- Your IP address and geographic location;
- The date and time you access the Website and other Websites;
- The URLs of Websites and pages you visit before, during, and after you visit the Website; and
- Information about your device hardware and software.
We may also place cookies on your computer to recognize you on return visits, to enhance your browsing experience, and to collect additional information about you for traffic analysis. Cookies are small files with code and text that are saved on your device upon accessing certain Websites that use them. Web beacons are also small files saved to your device, often by web analytics software to track visitor information. Cookies and web beacons allow us to conduct Website traffic analysis to better understand the Website’s visitors, and while they contain information unique to your device and browser, they do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information.
Acceptance of these anonymous identifiers is not required for site functionality. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you interact and voluntarily provide such information. Personally Identifiable Information is data that allows you to be identified as a particular person, such as your name, address, or phone number.
The type of Personally Identifiable Information collected on the Website may include:
- Your name;
- Your contact information (e.g., address, phone number, and e-mail address); and
- Any other information you choose to provide to us.
Use of Information
We use Non-Personal Data in ways including, but not limited to:
- Improving the usability and design of the Website;
- Evaluating and improving the content of the Website;
- Diagnosing problems with the Website; and
- Assessing the interests and demands of visitors to the Website.
We may share your Non-Personal Data with third parties or permit third parties to place cookies, tags, web beacons, and other anonymous identifiers to collect additional Non-Personal Data when you browse the Website. We or other third parties may use the collected Non-Personal Data to serve advertisements and targeted advertisements to you before, during, and after your visit to the Website.
Personally Identifiable Information
Once collected, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- Answering your emails or online requests;
- Delivering and processing surveys and newsletters;
- Personalizing and improving the usability of the Website;
- Fulfilling and/or delivering products and services requested by you; and
- Keeping you informed about events.
We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties except where:
- You have given your express consent to share the information with third parties;
- We have, in our good-faith judgment, determined the need to provide your information to a third party in order to deliver services you requested; or
- Disclosure is required by law or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our personnel, or members of the general public.
Visitors who wish to opt out of marketing communications may reply to any marketing communication with the subject line “Unsubscribe.”
Information Transmitted Is Not Secure
Any information sent to us by e-mail or through the Website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only. If you choose to send information to us over the Internet, including by e-mail or contact form, you do so at your own risk.